Self-Service Bike Rentals Now Available!
DIRO Outdoors is excited to bring self-serve bike rentals to downtown Stillwater! Rent a bike any day, anytime from sunrise to sunset and head off exploring the beautiful trails around the St. Croix Valley. Perfect for visitors, tourists, and locals looking for some fun and exercise. Station is located at the Water Street Inn on the corner of Water St. and Myrtle St. and has ten uni-sex seven speed bikes available. Riders use their smartphone to rent and pay for a bike. Couldn't be simpler.
- Riders must be 18 or older
- Each rider must use their own smartphone to create an account and check-in/check-out a bike.
- Rider must install the Movatic app from the Apple or Google Play stores and have Bluetooth and Location Services enabled for the app. We recommending installing the app and adding your credit card info before arriving at the bike station to save time.
- Only one bike can be checked out per smartphone to ensure each rider is presented with and expressly agrees to the rental and liability terms and conditions.
- Rider must pay with credit card. Debit cards not accepted.
- Cost: First Hour: $9 / Subsequent Hours: $7
Still have questions? Here's answers to our most frequent bike rental questions: